A couple of gals here decided to rent out a theater for their very own private midnight showing of the Twilight movie. They made an event out of it, with special Collector's movie tickets printed out, a tailgating party before the movie, raffle drawings for Twilight memorabilia and a guaranteed night of fun! The idea was to be selective about their audience, hoping for a more mature audience without all the rowdiness of teens at a weekend movie. Little did they know that us Mormon moms can get a little crazy ourselves! It was so much fun and when I got home at almost 3 a.m. I was very grateful for Dane who had previously offered to take care of the kids Friday morning so I could sleep in.
Here we are at the tailgate party. They really went all out with the decor, the Twilight trivia, and of course the food. What's a Mormon gathering without food?

Waiting for the movie to start...There were a bunch of prizes that were given away, but of course, I never win anything! Check out my Team Cullen shirt!
For those of you that are wondering, the movie was great! I really don't think the Twilight fans will be disappointed because it stayed true to the book. I thought it went really fast though,skipping through alot of the relationship development of Edward and Bella. Overall, it was very entertaining and I'll probably drag Dane to watch it with me again, but not at midnight!
1 comment:
mormon girls gone wild....sounds like a fun night
Post a Comment