Monday, December 7, 2009
I need my husband...
...to help me figure out our scanner. I don't know how to locate the pictures I have scanned in so this is the only way I could figure out how to post them. The previous post will take you to a snapfish album where you can see the 4D ultrasound pics of our baby girl and the boys' school pics. I'm so happy with the boys pictures, they're so handsome! And what can I say about our little Olivia...wait, Isabel...wait, Sable...her name changes often. I know some of you may be thinking she belongs in the movie "Alien:Resurrection", but give her a break. I was 19 weeks last week when I got this so she's still little and growing. I've read the ideal time to get the 4D ultrasound is between 27-32 weeks when you'll get a good idea of what baby will look like. But I already see a little of me in her, the alienish looking part anyway. Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love them all....she is very cute (in an alien kinda way), and I can't wait to find out what you are really going to name her, any of the names are cute. Dane already said it wasn't up to him...how did you get so lucky? Ernie argued with me for 9 months.
very cute! I'm sure when she comes out she will be a beauty!
I was so happy to hear you were having a girl!!! AAAHHHH!!! I wanted to grab you and ask you at the wedding...but could not reach you! I am glad I found your blog too...I hear the new move is McAllen-Kerri is sooooo happy!
Post a Comment