Friday, October 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Ethan!
The big guy turned 6 this week and to celebrate we invited a few friends to the park for some pizza and cupcakes. I want to do this for all birthdays from now on! No having to entertain a bunch of kids, no messy house to clean up after and best of all, 2 worn out boys who went to bed early! It was also nice because now that I don't have kids at home, we don't go to park day so Ethan's always asking to go. The weather was perfect and I got to visit with friends and relax the whole time, that's my kind of birthday party. The pictures are not great, the kids were always on the move and maybe someday we'll get an awesome camera like Mel or Jason...someday.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like so much fun...I wish we could be there to celebrate. Love him!!
Post a Comment