Sunday, October 11, 2009
Baby Bump
Well, I'm officially 12 weeks along and feel that it's okay to post the first picture of my growing baby bump. I know I look like I'm way farther along, but oh well. I tend to gain a lot of weight when I'm pregnant (47 lbs. w/Noah and 50 lbs. w/Ethan) so I figure I'm just making a healthy baby! Plus I'm over 30, it's my 3rd, I wasn't in great shape to begin with...excuses, excuses. Anyway, I've been feeling the baby flutters for about a week now and it just brings a huge smile to my face every time. I love it! I'm still tired a lot and my tummy feels yucky every so often, but hopefully that will subside soon. I'll keep updating as I go to dr's appts. and continue to get larger! Yay for baby #3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so excited for you! You look great and I am glad you are feeling pretty good that makes such a difference. Keep up the good work. :)
SOOOO Cute!! I'm excited for you and your little bimp
You're such a cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to meet baby number 3.
Congratulations cassie!! We are so excited for you guys. Hope you have been feeling okay.. Take care of yourself!
Emily
Post a Comment