A couple of weeks ago I was picking up Noah from school and Ethan needed to go to the bathroom so we went inside which we don't normally do. While I waited for Ethan outside of the bathroom I noticed some paintings on the wall and they looked like self-portraits by students. I started to look closer and recognized the names of Noah's classmates so I was scanning the wall for his. I looked over them a couple of times and none of them looked familiar so I started reading the names and found it. No wonder I didn't recognize it by the picture, what's up with the cone head? When Noah brought the picture home Dane couldn't help but laugh and said it looks just like him. I can see it, but not quite. I have to say that I see a little of my brother-in-law, Jon, in this painting. Anyway, luckily for Noah he inherited Dane's artistic talent and has created some really cool drawings.
What do you think?
1 comment:
Way to go Noah!!! You definitely have an Artist on your hands. I see it, and that's cute he sees himself so well, and can put that on paper. We miss you guys! Your boys are getting soooo big!
Post a Comment