Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Bumps and Bruises

As most of you have heard already, we were recently involved in a car accident. It wasn't just any accident either, it was the first one I have ever been in and it wasn't my fault. I've never even been pulled over before! Needless to say, it was pretty scary and me and the kids were pretty shaken up. We were all in the car and I was driving; luckily, no one was hurt other than minor bruises. It could have been so much worse and I'm so grateful we are all okay. Over 2 weeks later, we are still in a rental car while our 4runner is being repaired. It was so sad to see our pretty car all smashed up and I can't wait to get it back good as new. Well, now with a "history". The damage doesn't look that bad in the pictures, maybe it's the angle, but the entire front and rear of the car need to be replaced. We're talking hood and back door too. Anyway, I've had requests for pictures, so here you go:



2 comments:

Kaycie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaycie said...

how did the accident happen?