Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coat Closet (in Yuma?)


This goes along with my last post, just showing that despite my insistence that we had no room for food storage and my (Dane's) resistance to store food under our beds, I got creative. We have no pantry in our home :( which makes it difficult to shop for more than a week's worth of groceries at a time. Thanks to some perfect fitting shelving, we converted our coat closet, which was getting sooo much use (note the sarcasm), into food storage central. Notice the bottom shelf stocked with diet sodas, an absolute must in our food storage, I can't go a day without it. Now that I have some extra space, I just need to get it organized and put some real long-term food in there, not just a supply of my daily caffeine fix.

1 comment:

Lindsay Adams said...

You're so ingenious! Just wait til you move...maybe, then you'll have a real pantry!;)